Every week, Buddy finds the best links on the internet about the outdoors, athletics, and generally getting after it.
September 3 - September 8
Finally over that running article kick. This week, we found this sick BMX video, a checklist for parents of athletes, and the physics behind ripping a killer Skateboard Loop, among others. Check out the links below! 👇👇
This week's links:
- 🏜💀 The Grand Canyon Tried to Kill Me
- 🏈🏀⚽️🏐 Back-to-Sports Checklist for Parents
- 🍁 SmokyMountains.com Has an Interactive Fall Foliage Map
- ⛹️♀️🏋️♀️🧗♀️🚵♀️ Women's participation is up. Female bylines are still down.
- 🗺 The Man Who Lived and Died on the Appalachian Trail
- 🚗👮♀️ Drivers Beware: The Traffic Safety Reporting Apps Are Coming
- 🚲 WATCH: Tate Roskelley Nails the most creative BMX stunts
- 🛹 How to Rip a Crazy Skateboard Loop With Physics
- 🎒🚲 Roadwarez Road Tracker Bluetooth-Enabled Cycling Backpack has automatic light-up arrow signals