Every week, Buddy finds the best links on the internet about the outdoors, athletics, and generally getting after it.
September 9 - September 15
Got some great content out on the Buddy Blog this week. Guest writer Tom Cecil of Seneca Rocks Mountain Guides wrote a very interesting opinion piece on route ownership in sport climbing, Hunter Pechin shared his very first Spartan Race experience, and David Vogeleer gave us the scoop on how Apple's latest product announcement can benefit the outdoor community. Also, some links from the web. Check 'em out below! 👇👇
This week's links:
- 🧗♂️ Written In Stone: Should There Be a Different Standard for Trad and Sport?
- 🏃♂️ Hunter's Spartan Race
- 📱What the Apple Event Means for Outdoorsy Folks
- 😊 Lego just released audio and Braille instructions. They did it because of a blind man who never gave up.
- 🚴♀️ Forcing Cyclists to Wear Helmets Is Not the Answer
- 🍿🎥 The Best Outdoor Documentaries, According to Outside Readers
- 🚙 Audi AI:Trail Quattro Concept SUV
- 🙈🐼🦔 These comedy wildlife photography finalists are a delight to behold
- 🥾🏔☠️ 15 Ledge Hikes That Will Make Your Palms Sweat
- 🏔🚠⛷ Ranking Jobs at Winter Resorts