Every week, Buddy finds the best links on the internet about the outdoors, athletics, and generally getting after it.
August 12 - August 18
This week's links covered some new gear, found the connection between latrines and Lewis and Clark’s journey, and discovered the longest hiking trail in the world.
This week's links:
- 🚐 We Tried to Do Vanlife Right. It Broke Us Down.
- ️🍚 The True Story of Wild Rice, North America's Most Misunderstood Grain
- 💧 Oru’s new foldable kayak weighs under 20 lbs and assembles in just 2 minutes
- 🚴♀️ Faster than any chain: CeramicSpeed DrivEn
- 🚽 How to Reconstruct Lewis and Clark’s Journey: Follow the Mercury-laden Latrine Pits
- 🇨🇦 Canada opens world's longest hiking trail that stretches coast to coast